TRACE ELEMENTS AND MINERALS
The Cultavit® product range comprises a buckwheat complex that has been sprouted with trace elements and contains a high proportion of the respective trace element.
Cultavit® is ideal as a dietary supplement and improves the quality of your product.
Trace element-sprouted Buckwheat complex S1
with a high ratio of Zinc, Copper and Manganese
Trace element-sprouted Buckwheat complex is milled and enhanced with precious trace elements. These trace elements diffuse via the germ water, which leads in the germ process of the primary dry
Cultavit S1 includes:
- Zinc Zinc is one of the most essential trace elements. The human body cannot produce zinc. Zinc must be delivered to the body by food. Aside of Iron, Zinc is the trace element with the highest concentration in the human body. Zinc is very important for a lot of metabolism processes in your body (building and rebuilding of proteins).
- Copper Copper is a trace element, used by the human body for the production of pigments and the red blood bodies and for the stabilization of the immune system. Copper is essential for the wound healing, for the absorption of Iron and for the production of dermal tissue.
- Manganese The element manganese owns a high biological meaning as a component of diverse enzymes. Manganese fulfills a lot of functions in the human body. Manganese is a component of several enzymes. Enzymes are proteins, to release particular chemical reactions in the human body or to fasten different reactions. Manganese is also responsible for the triggering of specific reactions.
Trace element-sprouted Bbuckwheat complex S2
with a high ratio of Iron, Molybdenum and Chromium
Trace element-sprouted Buckwheat complex is milled and enhanced with precious trace elements. These trace elements diffuse via the germ water, which leads in the germ process of the primary dry buckwheat-grain directly into the grain.
Cultavit S2 includes:
- Iron This trace element plays an important role in the process of oxygen supply. As a component of hemoglobin, it bundles the oxygen, which penetrates via the lunges to the body. You will find 60 percent of the Iron in the hemoglobin. Iron is very important for the immune system of the human body.
- Molybdenum Molybdenum regulates a lot of functions in the metabolism of the human body. Molybdenum is a component of several enzymes. Probably Molybdenum blocks bacteria during their growing process. Most probably Molybdenum has a bacterial static impact.
- Chromium To regulate the blood sugar level and cholesterol level the human body needs chromium. The human organism includes only 1,7 mg chromium. The human organism needs chromium, to keep cholesterol always on the same level.